New Patient Information
Hanson Place Dental Associates
Your first visit to Hanson Place Dental Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know your dentist. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You will find all necessary information, such as a map and directions to our office, office hours and payment policies.
Our office's mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state-of-the-art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Directions To Our Office
Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions
What To Expect
On your first visit, your dentist will review your medical and dental history and evaluate your oral health. We will take digital x-rays of your teeth and the dentist will explain to you whether or not you will require any dental treatment. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.